Ecommerce is the segment that’s showing tremendous growth in the market. Did you know the e-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 200 billion by 2026?
You believe it or not! But it’s true. Before moving ahead, we like to clarify a few things. Like,
What is ecommerce?
Ecommerce, AKA electronic commerce, allow people to purchase goods and services online. The direct monetary transaction may or may not be involved, it solely depends upon the mode of payment chose by the customer. But, a sale must have happened online.
What is an ecommerce solution?
The products and services that can help ecommerce businesses bloom and successfully conduct business across the web are often referred to as ecommerce solutions. It includes website builder tools, web development software, online website development platforms, mobile app builders, as well as ecommerce platforms.
It also includes e-commerce based services like domain and hosting service, professional product photography, cataloging, accountancy and taxation, payment gateway integration, partnering with the shipping service providers, technical assistance, customer support, and so on.
Any business that wants to sell their products and services across the internet have to opt for ecommerce solutions to support their business at different stages. With the availability of resources and an increase in the competition, there are several ecommerce solutions in the market. Being a merchant, it’s your responsibility to research, analyze, and compare the ecommerce solutions and opt for the one that’s of greater utility.
How does ecommerce stand apart from ecommerce solutions?
Ecommerce and ecommerce solutions stand apart individually. Ecommerce is the newly developed method of business conduction, and ecommerce solutions are the services that aid this idea of business conduction.
When talking on the macroscopic level, ecommerce solutions can be considered as components that streamline the business process and ease business conduction. Ecommerce solutions are the subset of ecommerce, as they also deploy ecommerce to successfully conduct their business.
This is how ecommerce and ecommerce solutions are closely benefiting each other and helping other businesses grow.
How do ecommerce solutions work?
The working of ecommerce solutions totally depends on their offerings. It can be product-based as well as service-based.
If you connect with the company offering ecommerce products, you will be comparing them based on:
- Features: The features offered by that product and how it will help you resolve your troubles.
- Pricing: The price of the product and how it varies with respect to other products of the same type.
- Scalability: You will check with the additional or advanced options that can help your business flourish.
- Support: Though most of the product sellers create user guides or videos to help you easily use the product, assistance is required at certain circumstances. Check with the type of support offered.
When you find a product marketed as a service, SaaS, you compare the products with factors like:
- Tier based plans: Tier based plans are set for different classes of business or different sets of audiences. They are categorized and created aftermarket analysis. So, you can compare them to choose the plan that seems befitting for your business.
- Scalability: Here, you explore the features offered in the next-tier and if all those features will be enough for your business
- Compatibility: Even if the product is not that scalable, you need to check if it is compatible to adapt third-party plugins, apps, or software. This will surely aid in the growth of your business; else, you will feel stuck.
- Additional services: Some of the ecommerce companies also offer ecommerce services to let your business flourish. You can check those ecommerce companies, as it will be easier for you to get your work done under one roof.
- Customer assistance: Subscription-based services, as well as products, offer discounts for a long term commitment. That’s why the type of assistance they will be offering is really important for you and your business in the long run.
You will surely need the assistance of ecommerce service providers to help you manage your tasks and stream your work process. While choosing an ecommerce service provider, you must ask for:
- Skills: If you connect with a professional ecommerce service provider company, you don’t have to worry about skills, but you may hire an individual resource working as a professional. The certifications can help you judge the skills of the creative brain you are connecting with.
- Portfolio: The portfolio of an individual, team, as well as a company, can help you decide whether you like to opt for their services or not. A portfolio surely speaks more than skills.
- Quotation: We know that you have a budget, but you may not know the industry standards. Also, you can compare the quotations from different people and compare them. It will be easier for you to make a judgment call.
- Reviews: Though reviews are just humans writing, it’s different when it’s one business writing about another business. They share their experience, and it can be something you can rely on. Also, the portfolio is there, so you can check the authenticity of business speaking about it.
- Tenure of services: In an ecommerce business, there are more chances that you will rely on one business, rather than trying your hands with so many businesses. You need to decide the tenure of service and check if the company or the resource will be available for the same.
Builderfly: An ecommerce solution provider
Builderfly is an ecommerce solution provider company. It is an ecommerce platform that is committed to offering all the ecommerce related services at one place for varying sizes of businesses.
From startups to enterprise-grade businesses, we are there for every business. Our subscription-based services give you access to all those features that you will need to take your business to the next horizon. It is a DIY ecommerce platform that lets you build your ecommerce store and launch mobile apps under the budget of building a store. So, you can experiment with designing ideas and different layouts without actually working about the technicalities.
If you are a startup who is worried about the first steps to begin your journey within a limited budget, you are at the right place.
You can apply for the Builderfly startup plan and build your store for free. With single time installation access, you will get all lifetime free access to your online store. You can find sales through e-store without paying any commission fees.
It’s fantastic! Isn’t it? Let’s move ahead. Now, we will be telling you about.