Would you like to begin your online store? We realize that building an online store can be a startling idea particularly when you are not a technology nerd. All things considered, you’re not the only one. After helping many clients start their online store, we have chosen to make the most far-reaching guide on the best way to assemble your online store. A couple of years before making an online store appeared intensely complex for medium and independent businesses. You needed to code your fingers down to make your first deal. Fortunately, everything is diverse at this point. For sure, it’s never been simpler to begin an online store from the start within only a short time. In case you run a physical store, you choose what kinds of products to offer, how to organize them, and the vibe of your store structure. You can do likewise with an eCommerce site; however, you need the correct tools to help make your online store work. Ecommerce platforms let you create an online store without any technical expertise, sell your products or services, and even oversee marketing tasks such as sending email declarations.
Prime qualities of an eCommerce platform
Before we start with the process to start an online (eCommerce) website, let us know the prime qualities required for an eCommerce platform. All great eCommerce platforms let you assemble your online store from the beginning, beginning with a store plan. Nevertheless, if it’s your first time creating an online store, you’ll need something with a simple to-utilize interface. Then again, increasingly prepared store developers may need absolute authority over all parts of their store at the expense of greater multifaceted nature. In the wake of evaluating many of these tools, we’ve come up with the best solution to take your business online with an online shopping (eCommerce) website as well as a mobile application.
In general, these essential highlights permit you to:
- Create your storefront using predesigned themes and templates or coding
- Sell physical or digital products and process the payment through a built-in shopping basket or a third-party application
- Keep up an online store at a reasonable cost
- Monitor orders and shipment
- Coordinate additional products and different devices as accommodating options to your store
Steps to create an online store
Generally, it is conceived that creating an online store with eCommerce builders is a Goliath task. Now, let us break the bubble. You can create a completely customizable online store within just 5 steps with Builderfly. The icing on the cake is that you can create eCommerce mobile apps on iOS as well as Android for free with three of the four Builderfly Pricing Plans viz. Standard Plan, Advance Plan, and Pro Plan. Here’s how you can create an online eCommerce store within 5 steps:
Step 1 — Sign up
With a few details and a unique store name, you can sign up with Builderfly and give a kick start to your online business. Your store name is secure for a lifetime; once created, no one can ever use your store name to create another store. Herein, you will need:
- A valid email address or valid phone number
- Unique store name that can be alphanumeric
- Make use of the 14-days free trial
Step 2 — Manage Store
Builderfly entitles you with the power to manage your store simply. You can follow the step — by — step procedure to manage your store without any hassles. The backend of your store, as well as the mobile application, can be managed from one place without any technical support.
Here, you shall need:
- Product — Add single product for sale or add products in bulk in a blink of an eye
- Sales — Manage your entire sales at one place
- Order Management — Manage all the orders you receive at one platform
- Shipment — Set default shipment method or request for additional shipment methods
- Customer Management — Know your customer behavior for personalized selling
- SEO Management — Know easy–to–use SEO tactics and use them to build web traffic to your store
Step 3 — Customize the layout
Every entrepreneur wishes a website that stands out from the crowd. We understand that and so we have given the power of customization to our valuable customers. You can customize your store with many lucrative ready-to-use templates, background images, banners, and much more. You can also upload them as per your convenience.
Herein, you will need to:
- Choose Template — Choose the template for each section of the store as well as the app
- Change color — Choose a color for each text from the color pallet
- Change Image — Select an image from Builderfly or your gallery
- Manage content — Learn how to optimize content to increase web traffic
- Add a new page — Add new page for including more details in your store
- Add new section — Add a new section to enhance your storefront
- Manage Social Media — Manage all your social media handles — all at one place
Step 4 — Set up the domain
If you have a domain of your store, you can easily connect to it with Builderfly. However, you need to make sure that you subscribe to Builderfly to avail of this facility. You can also remove or add a new domain in the later platforms as per the requirement.
You shall need:
Unique business name — connect your unique business name and let your brand stand out
Step 5 — Activate your payment processor
Although we have integrated with major payment gateways, you can activate the payment processor of your choice. However, if you wish to add a new payment gateway, you need to intimate about the same to Builderfly. Your request shall be processed and executed within a short period.
You will need to:
Integrate Offline and Online Payment Method — Employ Paytm, PayPal, Razorpay, and authorize.net to manage payments
It does not end here; did you know that you can create native mobile applications with Builderfly within just three steps? Here’s how you can do it with the utmost ease: